Save The Date

Z&T I Love You Necklace – 925 Sterling Silver Created Blue Opal Birthstone Heart Shaped Pendant Review

$64.79


«Heart by Heart»
When your soul finds the soul it was waiting for
When someone walks into your heart through an open door
When your hand finds the hand it was meant to hold
Don’t let go
Someone comes into your world
Suddenly your world has changed forever
No, there’s no one else’s eyes
That could see into me
No one else’s arms can lift
Lift me up so high
Your love lifts me out of time
And you know my heart by heart
When you’re one with the one you were meant to find
Everything falls in place, all the stars align
………
………
And you know my heart by heart
And you know my heart by heart
And you know my heart by heart

Warm Tips:
1.Please avoid contacting with the acid and alkali, corrosive substances.
2.Please avoid the collision, so as to avoid surface scratches.
3.Please avoid wearing it when sweating a lot, shower or sleep, etc.
4.Please wipe them with soft cloth when you clean your jewelries.

♥ DESIGN THEME: I love you to the moon and back,to infinity and beyond forever and ever
♥ Real S925 sterling silver jewelry, we have been approved Amazon Test, pendant and box chain all stamped 925. We provide for you, NOT ONLY a beautiful heart jewelry, BUT ALSO a special gifts with love for your wife/girlfriend/daughter/mother/best friend/grandma/sister
♥ You never know how long you have with someone,so don’t forget to say I Love You while you can, of course you should say it to yourself first
♥ We prepare a deluxe jewelry gift box for every occasion,such as Christmas/birthday/anniversary/valentines day/mother’s day
♥ Jewelry itself has no value, but the jewels which can make women shining are priceless! And this heart jewellry makes women happiness!!!

Share on Google Plus

About James

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment