Save The Date

10 Down Forever To Go 2006 Year Dime Key Chain Wedding Anniversary Gift for Him or Her Review

$22.99


I have hand stamped “10 down” on a dime with a heart around the date, 2006, as well as “Forever to go” on the back aluminum layer. 🙂 Be sure to check out my other items to see what I have to offer.

I use a real dime, so it will tarnish over time as any dime would do. Aluminum is a great alternative to the stainless steel pieces I offer. It will not tarnish or change colors and has a lighter weight than stainless steel.

*Due to the hand stamped nature of each piece, being stamped one-letter-at-a-time, there may be slight differences in letter placement and spacing. This is not to be considered a defect. The differences are what gives the unique character to each piece.*

Share on Google Plus

About James

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment